Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The 90s!

A little while ago, I made 2 mashups using 90s songs for an EP compiled by Eternal Khaos. I've posted my contributions here, but you should download the complete EP HERE. It features tracks by myself, Eternal Khaos, The Bedtime Sisters, G3RST, Oki, DJ Useo, and DJ BritBoy. If you've ever wanted to hear Nirvana on top of Crystal Waters, this is your chance.


Weezer - Say It Ain't So
Ace of Base - The Sign

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
Ice Cube - Today Was A Good Day

4 comments:

dylanandtea said...

i swear if you mashed up an entire weezer album with an entire t. swift album i would pay money for it.

Alex said...

Haha. I think I'm all Weezer & T-Swifted out. Plus, there's only so many source files for both artists, which I've pretty much exhausted. My next several mashups will be songs of the 80s (just the good ones), followed by a Minnesota-themed EP.

JOJOFACE said...

No joke, I'm with Dylan on this. Something about T. Swift and Weezer.

surfdog said...

since iTunes only has 5 stars i had to create a new playlist -> 6 stars -> Losing My Good Day is on it!
Thank you for the Music!